Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Short One as I Lay in Bed.

First off, I have no idea whether it should be "lay" or "lie". Not that concerned, honestly.

Adulthood is oftentimes quite strange. I just had an argument with a dear friend over something I was mildly wrong about and she was going to apologize for but hadn't had a chance to. Finding the balance of standing up for myself and submitting when I ought to submit is tricky. People are so varied, it's a wonder we manage to get along at all. I wonder when I'll realize that we are all equally right and wrong and the only thing that we can count on to be right all the time is Jesus. There I go, being close to post-modernism again. I don't mean it in the nebulous sense of relevant truth, but rather everyone having their own convictions and feelings and the validity of those things. People can't help to feel the way they feel. dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd\\

Sorry about that, fell asleep. I think that's a signal for sleep.

Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment